MECHANICAL SET RETRIEVABLE BRIDGE PLUG
PRODUCT No.: WC-21406
WELLCARE WC-MSRBP Mechanical Set Retrievable Bridge Plug is a superior, field-proven bridge plug for treating and testing multiple, selected high-pressure zones. The flexible design enables deployment in shallow applications, such as wellhead testing, or in deep, high- pressure environments.
The bridge plug is set in tension or compression, and the large internal bypass prevents swabbing during running and retrieval. The bypass closes during bridge plug setting and opens to equalize pressure before releasing the upper slips for retrieval. The standard packing element is rated at 275°F. Sizes are available 4 1/2" to 9 5/8”.
- The one-quarter right turn to set the plug and one-quarter right turn to release it provide reliable operation, especially in applications with limited rotational movement.
- The large, internal bypass equalizes pressure before releasing the upper slips for safe plug retrieval
- Wellhead testing
- Treating and testing multiple, selected zones
- Deep, high-pressure testing
- Squeeze cementing
- Temporary zonal isolation