DRILLABLE BRIDGE PLUGS
MODEL: WC-WLBP [Wire line set] & WC-MBP [Mechanical set]
PRODUCT No.: WC-21501 & WC-21502
These are field-proven modular designed high performance drillable bridge plugs, commonly used for zonal isolation during stimulation or cementing jobs, or for temporary and permanent abandonments.
This can easily be converted to a Cement Retainer. A modified version of this Bridge Plug is available for use primarily in gas well applications.
Simple design allows the upper portion of the body and the bridging plug to be drilled out, generating pressure equalization across the tool before drilling out the upper slips.
Changing the upper slip enable the bridge plug to be set mechanically or on a wireline setting tool assembly. It is easily converted to a cement retainer.
- Choices in setting such as wireline, mechanical or
- High Performance – 10,000 psi and 4000
- Superior running characteristic i.e. enormous annulus clearance for faster & safer run-in.
- With simple kit Cement Retainer easily converted to bridge
- Simple conversion to cement retainer, reducing
- Body Lock Ring: Traps setting force in element to maintain pack-off during pressure
- The rotationally locked, cast-iron components enable a fast & easy drill out to save rig
- Easily PDC
- Temporary and permanent zone isolation
- Well abandonment