WELLCARE OIL TOOLS PRIVATE LIMITED
Our Code of Conduct applies to all employees and contractors. It summarizes our commitment to business ethics and human rights, in particular:
- Embracing diversity and equality
- Complying with immigration and employment law
- Working safely and protecting the environment
- A zero tolerance for corruption and bribery
- Confidential reporting of concerns or violations
Our suppliers, contractors, and agents are expected to act in a socially responsible and ethical manner. Suppliers are required to comply with the laws, rules, and regulations of the countries in which they operate. In addition, our supplier policies and procedures should be consistent with the International Labor Organization’s core labor principles, as outlined in our working conditions requirements.
Failure to comply with the working conditions requirements, or to resolve labor rights–related issues within a predefined timescale, may incur a contractual penalty for our suppliers.
We respect the rights of local communities and work with our customers and suppliers to create shared values and align roles and responsibilities on human rights issues. Recognizing that all direct interface with communities is typically the responsibility of the customer, we are committed to:
- Identifying, preventing, mitigating, and resolving social risks and impacts
- Optimizing employment and contracting opportunities for communities
- Ensuring that community concerns, issues, or problems are taken seriously
The standard provides a framework for managing our local impacts and ensuring that we respect the rights of individuals and groups in the community. It provides specific guidance in some technical areas:
- Waste Management
- Water Resource Management
- Management of Nuisance
- Management of Greenhouse Gases & Air Emissions
- Environmental Emergency Management
- Land &Biodiversity Management
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Community Relations
- Local Content
- Social Investment
- Indigenous Peoples & Cultural Heritage
- Land Acquisition & Land Access
Sometimes we operate in dangerous areas. Wellcare is committed to providing optimum protection for our employees and assets without infringing on the human rights of others. Our security arrangements are required to be the most appropriate in the circumstances and consistent with applicable laws.
Our commitment to customers
Wellcare is committed to excellence in everything we seek to do. We aim to do business in a consistent and transparent way with all our clients and do not hold equity stakes in our customers' assets. Customers place a great deal of trust in us, particularly when it comes to handling sensitive and confidential information. Our reputation for integrity and fair dealing is vitally important in winning and retaining this trust.
Wellcare strives to maintain the trust and confidence of our customers and shareholders, as well as all others affected by our operations. When we are clearly seen to behave in an ethical manner we enhance our reputation for integrity, which in turn helps us attract and retain both customers and employees.